Our workwear garments present to you a functional durable work protection solutions at the economical price. Using only 100% natural cotton fibers, our workwear offers the most comfort for your every needs in the most demanding environments.
These versatile and durable products meet our high standards for superior construction, and are check for fit, wear, comfort. Our functional series of coveralls are available in lightweight or deluxe thread count.
Coverall Colour Chart
- Collar for neck protection
- Button down large chest pockets
- A total of six pockets for the lover torso
- Tool pocket on left sleeve
- Box pockets on thighs
- Action pleats on knee legions and buck of shoulders
- Elastic action waist for body movements
- Strategic bartack stitching on critical region
- Double Stitching
- Comes in lightweight 195gsm or Deluxe 280gsm
- Lightweight Cotton, 195gsm/m2 are best suited for hydro-blasting, fitting, painting or general tasks.
- Heavyweight Cotton, 260gsm/m2 performs well for blasting, welding, fabrication where durable is a necessity.
- Original receipt is needed for exchange or return within 30 days from date of purchase.
- Product can be exchanged or returned provided that the product is in new and original condition with price tag and sticker, if any, still attached,
and the receipt.
- Product can be exchanged or returned within 6 months from date of purchase if there is a manufacturing defect.
- Original item is required.
- Products that were sold at marked down prices due to existing defects are not eligible for exchange or return.
- ASIAT-SHIRT.COM (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. reserves the right for the final decision.
- ASIAT-SHIRT.COM (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. reserves the right to alter this policy at any time.
Machine wash cold